Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Hi. I'm not sure if I am pregnant. I have been on the depo for several years, recently stopped a few months ago. Started on the pill. Was good in the beginning with taking, and did have normal bleed (old brown blood) around EasterApril time. Stopped taking after, and did on and off, so I don't think it was in my system. I have Autism, and that has a part in making me forget. Stopped depo due to needle phobia. Anyway, I have been with my partner alot in the past week and he has came in me every time. I don't have periods, well they havn't become regular as they stopped when I was on the pill. I have felt sickly, been cramping, constant headaches and last day or so I've been feeling very hot, like unusually. I have noticed this was after I found just a streak of very light brown on my panties a few days ago. I want a baby but my partner is not ready. I do feel the need to urinate frequently but I do have bladder problems so I don't know if that's it. Again I have not had proper period since coming off the depo and being forgetful with pill, also don't know when I ovulate due to the previosu contraception. So I really don't know whether a test would be reliable or not. I am worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment