Sunday, January 8, 2012

Best friend issues? What to do?

So my best friend alicia was not in my cl this year (movin on to 7th grade) and she became really close lately with this girl that was in her cl named Darcy. And I thought well thats fine whatever I could just make friends with Darcy. But this girl is really stuck up she acts like she's so cool and it pisses me off! My other best friend named isabel is moving! So she won't be at my school next year. Right now I was texting Alicia and we were playing questions. I asked her a question and she said I don't know. I said you have to answer thats how the game works. Then I changed the question a little Anne she said that's not how me and Darcy play. I dont know why but that really made me mad and I just stopped texting her! What do I do to get her back? I've known her since 4th grade and it already seems like all my friends are slipping away

No comments:

Post a Comment